We provide a non-profit platform to upload working papers, preprints, accepted manuscripts (post-prints), presentations, and data sets via our partner platforms. AfricArxiv is dedicated to foster research and collaboration among African scientists, enhance the visibility of African research output and to increase collaboration globally.
Let us co-design the future of scholarly communication inside Africa.
- Twitter @AfricArxiv
- Slack (invite link)
- Telegram group (invite link)
- Whatsapp (email us at email@example.com to be added)
- Facebook (page | group)
- ScienceOpen collection
- LinkedIn page
- Github repository
- Gitter Lobby
- Medium @africarxiv
- Community calls meet.jit.si/AfricArXiv
You can support AfricArXiv in one or more of the following ways as an individual or an institution:
Join the AfricArXiv community
Join us in spreading the word about scholarly communication in and about Africa with us. Here is what you can do:
- Submit your research output to the AfricArXiv repository: how-to-share-a-preprint-on-africarxiv
- Join any of our communication channels: contact
- Reach out to your academic network and tell them about AfricArXiv
- Let us know if you would like to join our team: contact
- Translate with us abstracts and summaries into African languages: contact
- Make suggestions on how else to spread the word about Research in Africa
Support the AfricArXiv preprint repository and the people behind the scenes. In order to sustain the AfricArXiv services, maintain and grow the community and platform, we provide individuals as well as institutions with the following means to financially contribute to our work.
- Our expenses include: building and maintaining the AfricArXiv platform
- community engagement
- service fees (web hosting and other service partnerships e.g. with ORCID, OSF, …)
- traveling and presenting at conferences – incl. related expenses for Visa and accommodation
- partnership building
More infos at https://info.africarxiv.org/contribute/
If you have questions about AfricArxiv, preprints, the submission guidelines, or would like to find out how to contibute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.